W.J. Donovan/Mayflower Job Listings
Operator Job Opportunities
W.J. Donovan, LLC is always interested in recruiting quality owner operators that have a professional attitude and the willingness to work. Our success is directly tied to the quality drivers that wear the Donovan Mayflower uniform. We want our drivers to work hard and our operations team works hard in keeping our drivers loaded and moving.
If you're a quality-minded, customer service-oriented owner/operator or driver, with the desire to contract your professional services to an industry leader, we may be looking for you.
As an operator in W.J. Donovan-Mayflower's Fleet, you will provide transportation services throughout the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. In this fleet you can expect to handle electronics, trade shows, office and industrial relocation, store fixtures and a variety of other "pad-wrapped" commodities. (We do not transport hazardous materials.)
- Owner/Operator Requirements for the Special Commodities Fleet
- One year of verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class "A" CDL
- Good safety record and clean MVR
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass all company and DOT requirements, including physical, drug screening and background investigation
- Stable employment history
- Be well-groomed, with a professional appearance, and be comfortable wearing a uniform whenever providing services to our agents and customers or while visiting World Headquarters. It is a company policy that our customers, agents and staff have come to expect
- Tractor to be identified to company specifications (this includes a door decal and unit numbers)
- Demonstrate an understanding of our paperwork, policies and procedures. These are reviewed during orientation
- Currently own, or able to purchase, a late-model tractor
If you're interested in a career with a transportation leader, we're interested in hearing from you.
Either fill out our online application form (click here) -OR-
Call our Recruiting Department at (508) 520-8300 ~ Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.